Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An Explanation

So, if you've been following this blog at all, you may have noticed that I've been away for a while. I wish I could tell you that I was sky diving in Puerto Rico. The truth is actually a lot less adventurous. 

I recently received some hard news about my family and have been trying to deal with it. Of course, one of the side effects is that I haven't really found time to update. Another being that I've holed myself up and sort of "disconnected" from the world for a little. 

As much as things have been going on in my own world, I've learned one lesson; to continually see the good in this world. When I came to this realization, I knew that I had to start writing again, start observing, and start straining out the humor in all that was around me. It was for this very reason that I knew I could overcome and strengthen myself. I also know that being able to make myself stronger would have a direct and positive impact with those I call family and friends. Lord knows that they've been a constant for me.

Through all the crap that is dealt in this world, there is such an opportunity for happiness. This has all been a lesson that I know, but I believe this experience has made me learn it. With that thought, I close this entry and wish all my readers the very best.




Farts.


I couldn't end it on such a serious thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment